2018-19 Athletic Clearance Procedures
NEW – Athletic Clearance Procedures
Effective immediately – All athletes who want to clear for sports this year (even if cleared for a fall sport) must do 3 things:
- Register online through “REGISTER MY ATHLETE”
Parents, Coaches and Administrators must set up a new account
- GO TO:
- Find school – McQueen High School
- Create a NEW ACCOUNT
- Parents register their student athlete once and every year thereafter parents will MODIFY the account.
- GO TO:
- Complete the Athletic Clearance Packet (“quick form” clearance for any athlete who is registering for their 2nd or 3rd sport for the year) registering for the first sports team of the year will use the big packet Athletic Clearance Packets and Quick Forms can be found in the main office or on the McQueenHS.com web site under the athletics tab.
- Pay the $10.00 Training fee for a Quick release and the fee is $75 for 1st athletic team of the year. You may pay either online at the McQueen Web store or to the McQueen Bookkeeper